Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Tooth Fairy visits...

Caleb's tooth finally came out yesterday! It was just barely hanging on for days, but he wouldn't let Chris or I even get close to it. So, yesterday Caleb was making silly faces and noises to get Cole to laugh and his tooth literally just flew out of his mouth! He picked it up, brought it to me and said, "Mom, is this my tooth???" He was so excited! We had to make a special box for the tooth fairy - Caleb was concerned that his tooth might get lost under his pillow. Of course, mommy obliged. Caleb did the star punch and the glitter glue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw-Caleb, that is an awesome tooth fairy box! And I love your smile, sans one tooth--and today you lost another one. Love you--Nana

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Awesome BOX! How did you get the letters so . . . 'wet' looking? I LOVE IT! I need to make some for my boys!!! ADORABLE!

Kristi said...

Shanna - it's Crystal Effects from SU! I didn't want the letters to fall off...