Monday, September 3, 2007

A few cards

Here are a few cards I've made recently. This first card was the one I made for Chris' birthday. Of course, I had to add some sparkly stuff to the heart and "enjoy your day" stamps, and Caleb thought it needed the "boyish" screw brads. So here you have it. I have such a hard time with "masculine" cards, but, like a good husband, he told me that it was really nice...






The next two are for some upcoming birthdays, but have yet to be sent. Sorry the scans on them are crooked - I promise they are straight in real life! I feel pretty confident that the recipients will not look at my blog, so it's okay. Not my best work ever, but I do like them. If you can't see on the brown card, there is a tone-on-tone paisley print on the yellow panel.


0 comments: