Monday, October 1, 2007

The Tooth Fairy strikes again!


Well, after all of the excitement of the first tooth coming out, we had a repeat performance yesterday. We quickly discovered that Caleb's "matching" bottom tooth was loose as well. At about 6:45 last night, Caleb came running to tell us that his other tooth had come out while he was playing in his room. However, the proof that he brought me was a sunflower seed. We searched and searched until we finally found his tooth laying on the floor just under the bedskirt. The original tooth fairy was called away with an unruly child that didn't want to go to sleep last night, so her male counterpart filled in. He's more generous than the tooth fairy. She might have to reconsider her plans for a tropical vacation if this keeps up! LOL
PS - Caleb currently hates having his picture taken, so I have all sorts of eyes-half-closed, looking-at-something-else, or covering-my-entire-face pictures. This is the best picture of the set. He must get his dorkiness from Chris. And, no, his face isn't dirty in these pictures - that's a bruise that's finally going away.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he lost both teeth in two days! What's the going rate the tooth fairy leaves these days? I'm sure I'll need that info soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Caleb,
I guess you're growing up.I can't
believe you lost teeth already.
DO you think you and Mom could
make me a hair fairy box?
Luv ya,
Pappy