Friday, April 4, 2008

Losing my fan base...

okay, okay...so I haven't blogged all week. Sorry. I know there are dozens of you hitting "refresh" over and over on your computer - thinking that you MUST have somehow missed an all-important update from me. Sadly, no. I just haven't beaten my husband to the computer errr...I mean had time to do so this week. See, Chris is now working a new schedule - four on, four off. While that is great, it also means less access to the computer for me. I guess I'll try to make up for it on his days off from now on. But anyway...not much new going on. I'm slowly adjusting to my new role as "Chauffeur/Baseball Mom". In addition to our Friday/Saturday games last weekend, we had a game Tuesday, one tonight, the all-day parade/carnival tomorrow and team pictures on Sunday. I haven't looked past then. I'm already tired. So, enough of my rambling...here are some pics from the week:

The roses Chris bought me.
You probably can't see, but they had a tone-on-tone stripe look to them.
Very cool. Especially since he's not a "flower guy."
Me and the hubs at Gringo's. YUM.

Cole and his new girlfriend.

Caleb playing catcher.

New favorite pic - Chris and Cole, with Caleb in the background at bat.

1 comments:

Jan said...

I love that picture too!