Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not much to talk about...

Well, things have been just left of monotonous around here. Caleb came down with a nasty cough last week (BIG thanks to the t-ball mom that continues to bring her hacking kids TO EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE, GAME and EVENT) - so much that we missed his game on Saturday. Now, Cole seems to have a touch of it. GREAT. Remind me to make that mom a thank you card.

Chris started vacation yesterday. We really don't have much planned. BUT, I thought I would let my loyal fan club know because that definitely means decreased computer access for me for the next week and a half. I'm hoping that we can convince Chris to take a drive out towards Brenham one day to check out the bluebonnets. Can you believe I don't have pics of my kids in the bluebonnets? Sheesh...and to think I'm a native Texan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, and Caleb and Cole are 5th generation Texans--get those bluebonnet pix! lol Mom

Jan said...

And stop by Bluebell for a tour and free icecream!

Anonymous said...

And watch for the fire ants in the bluebonnets. Margaret

Anonymous said...

I just counted up on the Reynolds' family tree and the boys are eighth generation Texans. MR