Monday, April 14, 2008

Weirdest mail day ever

So, a few days ago my friend, Becky, emailed me asking for my address. She said she had something to mail to me. I was excited to see what would arrive...I just love "happy mail"!!! Well, it got here today. Let me just say that it was indeed a surprise! Look at what I got:



Yep. That's my braces - the top half. I honestly don't remember this, but back in 7th grade (when I first got my braces), Becky asked me if she could have my top braces once I got them off. Fast forward to 1993...I got them off and followed through with my promise. Becky said she was recently at her mom's house cleaning out her old room and came across the braces and decided to send them to me. Any ideas of what I should do with them??? What's the weirdest thing YOU have ever received in the mail?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you could make a "brace"let! ha ha....Mom---can't think of any weird mail I have received. but I did I have "weird me out" cyberspace moment! When one of my former SHS students approached me at SHSU and showed me a picture on his laptop computer of myself dressed in my Easter hat. seems that Sarah had posted it on her myspace page.....to weird for me.

Anonymous said...

I think the weirdest thing about that story is that somebody wanted your braces!

Anonymous said...

"Brace-let", that's funny! The two most weird things I've gotten in the mail were ordered. Ants for my antfarm at school and owl pellets for a science lesson. Margaret