Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Foods of Savannah Mini-Book

...and when I say "mini", it really is! This book measures only 2.75x5.75 inches, but it's perfect for what I wanted to do! I'm so happy with how this turned out! As you may know, my mom, sister and I get pretty darn excited about food...reading menus seems to be a favorite hobby of mine. While in Savannah, we definitely satisfied the desire to check out as much of the local cuisine as we could pack into our short weekend. I'm still waiting to add one more part of a title on one page...can't remember if it was Grouper or Flounder Sarah had at the Cotton Exchange??? Anyway, enjoy.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so your scapbook of food is cuter than anything I have ever done for my children!

Anonymous said...

Loved the foods of Savannah. I want to go back. That's such a cute idea for a scrapbook. MR

Anonymous said...

Love it! Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

tee hee...the previous post (that I deleted) congratulated me on having a "likeable and interesting post". I also got "a hug". Nice.