Saturday, April 5, 2008

Opening Day Parade & Carnival

This morning, we had the Little League Parade, Opening Day Ceremony and Carnival. Well actually, the carnival is still going on, but we came home. Cole was too demanding because he was so tired. I took the wagon with me, which worked well for the parade, but soon lost its glamour once we got to the ceremony and carnival. Trying to hold a toddler, keep up with Caleb and navigate a huge wagon around running kids, countless inflatable bouncy things and mud-filled fields is not my idea of fun. Plus, our 80-degree weather seemed to leave town for the day and we were a little cold. We *might* go back later if Cole will ever take a nap, but I'm trying to think of other ideas. I came to some interesting mommy conclusions while we were there, but I'll save that for a different post. For now, enjoy the pics...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easy to see who had the most fun. But what a memorable day. Caleb looks like he is lined up with teammates in the last pix--but I know those are older boys! Love ya...Mom

Jan said...

That is a serious opening day! What fun!!