Monday, March 31, 2008

30 Years in 30 Weeks - Today's the Day!!!

First - Happy Birthday to my Uncle John!

Yay! Happy Birthday to me, too! Chris brought home kolaches and a dozen roses for me this morning...so all is good. Our friend, John, called me this morning to wish me a happy birthday and asked me if I felt old today. I said, "no, but my parents might!" Enjoy the card Mom gave me this weekend...

My dad also called me this morning. He asked me not too long ago what I was going to do with my blog after my birthday. Never fear...I will continue to overwhelm you with the exciting day to day activities of my life. I'll probably even through in a few cute pics of my kiddos, as well.

Oh...one last thing. Today was the last weigh-in of the Gann Weight Loss Challenge. Of course, Chris won. BUT, really we are both winners at this game. Final tally - I was down 5.2% and Chris was down 10%!!! Yay for us! I'm taking today "off" and enjoying some nice fattening stuff for dinner, though! :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday! Milk it for all its worth!

Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday! I can't even remember my 30th. I'm pretty sure I ate cake. Maggie May