Monday, April 7, 2008

Recent Scrapbooking






Well, Chris is at work right now and I can't sleep...thanks to my dog ferociously barking at something in the back yard. She's very loud and I'm too scared to find out what it is. I'm sure it's a small animal or something, but I'm still not going out there. I'm finding that I'm not doing very well in the sleep department when Chris works overnight...which happens to be every four days for four days straight. Not so good. Anyway. I thought my insomnia *might* be cured by a wasting a little time in my well-lit office playing on the computer. Not so much. I figured my loyal fan base should benefit from my kid-free time as well, so I'm posting some of my favorite scrapbooking pages from the past week or so. Enjoy. And, yes...that's all Caleb. I'm VERY behind. Okay, off to try to sleep some...if not, I'm sure Murphy (as in the Law) will make sure that my children wake up unusually early.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I don't sleep good when Jason is gone either (and I've had years of practice at it) That's so cute to see Caleb so little!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't sleep so good when Ben is gone either! We seem to have a pattern here.
But to your post--I love the pages.
Mom