Sunday, March 30, 2008

30 Years in 30 Weeks - the last of my 20s



Well y'all, here it is...my last night in my 20's. Not sad about it at all. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds, but I do know that my husband has SOMETHING up his sleeve because, before he left for work tonight, he made sure to let me know that he would be taking some money out of the bank and that I needed to be ready by 6pm tomorrow night. Here's what I'd LOVE to be doing...
...hanging out all day at the spa at The Houstonian eating chocolates with my girlfriends, but somehow, I don't think that's on the agenda. Probably wouldn't be as relaxing with Caleb and Cole in tow anyway. (That pic is from Sharon's - she's on the right - Bachelorette Party last summer.) I don't think this is on the agenda, either:


2 comments:

Jan said...

Happy 3oth!! Hope your day is fab!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday---Love ya lots and lots.....Mom