Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Girl Gift Basket

First, I have to say thanks to Sarah for getting a client for me! A lady walked into her bank (no, this isn't a cheesy joke) and asked if anyone knew someone to make a cute gift basket for a new baby. Of course, my loving sister thought of me and volunteered me for the job! I delivered it this weekend and stupid me forgot to take a picture of the completed basket (I could kick myself - it was really cute!), but here's what was included...

A dozen cards:




Altered letters for the nursery walls:




A mini brag book for the parents:




A tin and keepsake holders (there is the cutest little ziploc baggie for her first lock of hair!):


2 burp cloths (the softest, sweetest chenille with raised hearts!):

I also included a cute teddy bear, but no picture of that...

0 comments: