Saturday, March 29, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...






Caleb's team started regular season play yesterday. He had a game last night and then another today at noon. April is going to be a pretty busy month for us! Nana came down to watch the games with us and my BFF Nancy came to the game today. Caleb seems to really be enjoying it so far. The little boys are so much fun to watch. They all want to run to the ball...even if it's on the opposite side of the field sometimes. A few like to pick flowers or play in the dirt. Some don't want to hit and there was even a little boy that stopped running half-way to first base and just sat down to pout. Cole is just terribly upset that he's not big enough to play yet. He hollers for Caleb half the time and tries to run out on to the field the other half. It will be interesting when I actually have to brave a game by myself! Here are some pics from the games. Can't help but notice Caleb's resemblance to my dad when he wears a hat...check out those ears!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pix of Caleb "sliding" into home plate, I think that is his favorite activity--other than having a snow cone after the game. And yes, Cole wants to play ball with the "big boys". And Ray--Caleb does resemble you today--guess it is the sunburn! Love...Nana

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. Great uniforms! Slide, Caleb, slide! He looks like he is really having a good time. Margaret

Jan said...

The first picture is my fav...they really do have cute uniforms! Poor little Cole, that is just precious about him wanting to play