Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Family Randomness

Caleb's first t-ball game is tomorrow! He is so excited and asks me every morning if today is the day of his "big game". It's just a pre-season game and they don't even have their uniforms in yet, but I'm glad to see that he is excited about it. Here are some recent cute pics to enjoy...

Destroying the living room:

Cole showing everyone his "teef":

SuperCaleb - protector of crafting supplies:

Cole cuteness in the tub:


FYI for family members attending the 20th Easter Party Extravaganza...Caleb and I decorated our hats this weekend (Mom's is done, too) and I must say, we are putting the "gaudy" back in Easter. Better bring your A-Game!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love the protector of the crafts!! I was trying to think of how I was going to entertain JR next week during Spring Break...then I remembered the hat! This is going to be like a Bobby Flay throw down, except with hats! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well Jan, the hat in your pix would take the prize! Hope it is a fun time with the hats! Lu

Anonymous said...

Hat's not funny. I don't have any good ideas. mmmmmmmmmmaybe Easter grass and plastic eggs. I have lots of that to get rid of. Margaret