Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A good actor...

Cole has become quite the mischevious little monster these days. He is the total opposite of his older brother, "Careful Caleb" - as he has referred to himself before. I know some of you won't believe it, but Cole has started throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way. I know, I know...most of you see this ever-happy child, full of giggles and smiles. He knows how to put on an act! Last week, I had to cut my errands short twice because he started having a public meltdown. He just doesn't understand that you can't stand up in your car seat or in the grocery store cart. Yesterday was especially fun. He fell off the couch three times (and has a rug burn on his forehead to prove it), tried to reprogram the computer, covered himself in spaghetti sauce (okay, so *I* fed him that....knew it would happen) and discovered how to climb onto the dining room table. Fun times. A girl can't even go to the bathroom these days! Here are some pictures of the fun...notice how the spaghetti sauce really makes his blue eyes "pop".



(Quit talking about my hideous office wallpaper!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole, Don't get messy! Ha! Just eat your food, don't play with it!

Anonymous said...

Cole,
You may have a new fashion trend,if spaghetti sauce comes
in camo.Keep up the good work.
Luv ya,
Pappy