Thursday, October 18, 2007

Georgia on my mind...

I'M SO EXCITED! As I type, Chris is on his way to meet his mom so she can watch the boys for the weekend and I'm about ready to finish up my packing! For what, you ask? I'm going to Savannah, Georgia with Mom, Sarah, Mrs. Edwards, Kimberly and Elizabeth! Me! On vacation! Without men or children! WOOOO HOOOO!!! I'll probably eat enough wonderful food to gain back all of this weight I've been fighting to lose - yes, we are going to Paula Deen's restaurant! - but I hope all of the walking and the hotel fitness room will help to counteract all of the buttery goodness I'm bound to ingest. When we get back on Sunday, Chris is picking me up at the airport and then I have several days full of in-law fun. I'll have to double up on the "30 in 30" series when I return.


Just for fun, check out the cute luggage tags I made for all of us! They are thick chipboard and I coated each of them with Mod Podge to keep them from getting damaged. I had a blast making them, so if you want one, too, I'll start taking orders now. (And don't worry, the address side doesn't look exactly like that - I just blurred out personal info for all of those weird internet stalkers...just in case.)



2 comments:

Kelci said...

Kristi, those luggage tags are too cute! Great idea.

Misty said...

Have fun on your trip!! Love the luggage tags!