Tuesday, October 2, 2007

30 Years in 30 Weeks - edition 5



Are y'all tired of me yet? LOL

Okay, so here's the traditional Texas-native picture. This must be somewhere along the way to Huntsville on I-45. I remember one trip (may not have been this one) when I picked - gasp! - several bluebonnets and took them to Aunt Billie. I remember holding them wrapped in a damp paper napkin. Not sure why I remember that. Like Mom mentioned in her comment on last weeks edition, it's strange the things we remember and the things we don't. (Must mention that I was wrong last week - it was only 13 snips to trim my bangs. Thanks, Mom.) Seeing this picture reminds me that I STILL don't have a picture of Caleb or Cole in the bluebonnets. MUST do that next Spring! Can you believe what an awful mother I am???


I have some very vivid memories of this picture. Left to right: Me, Nikki, Kelli and Mandy. This pic was taken at the annual Christmas play we did for Children's Choice (the daycare I went to). I can remember being sooo excited because I got to be the "Lead Angel". Can't remember if that role meant I actually got to say anything or if it just meant that I was the angel with the halo, but I felt pretty proud of myself regardless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your still one of my ANGELS

Pop

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Basix, Heeled Boots, Loeffler Randall, Belle by Sigerson Morrison, Vitamin A Silver/Prints/Stripes, Matthew Williamson Escape, Men, Print Dresses, J.W. Hulme Co., Mules, Elan International, Jacquie Aiche, http://www.eicop.org/c-132-short-dresses.aspx, Jeans, Parker, Carol Marie, J Brand Denim Jeans, MiH Denim, Inca, Homecoming Dresses, Christopher Kane, Coats & Jackets, Red Carter, RED Valentino, Elie Tahari, Body Language, Tila March, Long Gowns, Ellen Arthur, BFF Bracelets, Herve Leger, Trench Coats, Lspace, Short-sleeved Tees, C&C California, eDressMe Private Collection, Over £100, Denim, Linea Pelle, Robert Rodriguez, Basta Surf, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Love Quotes Scarves, Lee Angel Jewelry, Schutz, Lila Couture, Heeled Sandals, Veda, Level 99, Wedge Boots, Linea Pelle, Signette, Clogs, Report Signature, Walter, Bird by Juicy Couture, Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent, Women's, Tights - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!