Friday, October 12, 2007

Hello, old friend!

Well, it's been a long time since I got a chance to sit down and scrapbook. Today, I decided to skip my workout and play with my craft goodies instead. Yay. Although, I'll probably regret it next time I get on the scales. Oh well.



I did this for a "scraplift challenge" on the BBC scrapbooking board. Basically, someone posts a layout and the challenge is to copy it and make it your own. I really like how this turned out! And, in case you are confused as to which child this is, it's Cole.


I also made this card earlier in the week for Nancy. Just a little token of thanks for helping me last Saturday. I stamped the butterfly twice, cut one image out and layered it on top of the other for the 3-D effect. My white ink on the sentiment smudged a little, but I had already attached everything. :0(


0 comments: