Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well THAT feels better!

Whew...today is a good day! Here's why:

~ Had a garage sale yesterday (thanks to my mom's help!)...made a few bucks
~ Donated the majority of the left-overs to Goodwill and Children's Safe Harbor
~ Finally found a rug set I like and ordered it for my newly-brown living room
~ Went to sleep easily (even though Chris was at work) and Cole stayed in his bed all night
~ Made some delicious French Toast for breakfast - with home-made praline walnut sauce and fresh straw/blackberries
~ Sent the kids outside to play in the sunshine
~ Made some fresh salsa
~ Baseball game just came on and I'm about to wake Chris up since he's off for the next four days!!!

Have a happy day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That praline sauce sounds Yummy! De-lish.
Love ya..Mom

Jan said...

What a list! I'm just happy if I can get a shower ;-)

Anonymous said...

You had me at home-made praline walnut sauce. Margaret