Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Excited!!!

I'm so very excited because I'm going to my very first scrapbooking "crop" this Saturday! My friend, Tiffany, is hosting it back home in Shepherd and the boys have a fun-filled day planned at "Camp Nana". I'm very much looking forward to spending the day with other scrappers and playing with my goodies uninterrupted. I've been working on packing up my stuff and making page kits all week. Hopefully it will bring back some of the creativity that I have been lacking lately. The only thing that I have worked on is a gift (I'll show you next week) for my friend Sharon's baby shower this Sunday. All I'll say is that she's having a little girl and I'm having a blast playing with PINK stuff!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

pink stuff! What's that? That color doesn't occur on any toy or clothes in my house....unless it's in my own closet ;-)

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

You have been TAGGED! Check my blog for details! :)