Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Favorites

My friend, Kelci, started a new weekly post on her blog called "Friday Favorites" and challenged her readers to do the same. Well, I'm not as cool as Kelci (aka Crafty Mama) with all of her delicious bags and such, but I'll give it a whirl...

So, here are my favorite things right now:

These cutsie-wootsie cupcakes from Once Upon a Cupcake - the blog that I'm stalking now. Let's just say I'm a little cupcake obsessed right now. Nope, I've never had them and probably never will since they are in CA, but a girl can look, right?


Lance Berkman. Fat Elvis. The Big Puma. How can he NOT be your favorite Astro right now? (See...I was nice and didn't put the picture of ME with Lance on here - didn't want to make Nancy jealous. LOL)


Choxie chocolate from Target. This is the closest picture I could find, but my favorite flavor is really the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Lemon Biscotti Truffle Bar. Say that three times fast. Muy delicioso.

2 comments:

Kelci said...

Mmmmmmm, cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

My Friday favorites--
1. only 2 more Fridays until school is out for the summer!
2. spending the weekend with my daughter and grandsons.
3. Dove DARK chocolate.
4. the smell of freshly mown grass.
(I must do that next week).
Love ya...Mom