Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lots of creativity...but bad photography

So I guess I had my camera on the wrong setting and now I'm just too lazy to go back and take pictures again. I guess you'll get over it, huh? ;) Anyway, I had a great time scrapping with Tiffany and Stephanie on Saturday. I got six cards (forgot to take pics of those, though) and 4 scrapbook pages done. When I got back to Mom's I completed a few more pages and I've even done a few here at home plus some invitations for Cole's upcoming birthday!!! I'm also including the aforementioned memory box I made for my friend Sharon's baby girl-to-be.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the Family Easter page-as well as all the rest. Mom

Jan said...

Oh my goodness those are beautiful!

Tiffany said...

I love them and was so glad to spend the day with you. It was nice getting to still some of your ideas as well. We need to do this again soon. In June we are getting rid of the cats per Tony. I am so excited.