Friday, May 30, 2008

5/29 Friday Favorites

Almost forgot about this today!


Sam's Club...what can I say? I'm somehow fascinated with the ability to purchase items in bulk. We went yesterday. Chris now has a month's supply of Copenhagen (yuck, I know), and we have enough air freshener refills and window cleaner to last until the second coming. Why? Because we can.


Mexican Cheese. Our first trip to Barcena's Restaurant yesterday reminded me of how wonderful it is. It's so perfectly melty and stringy and pure deliciousness. Heck, cheese in general is ALWAYS a favorite!


And, lastly, my ATG - adhesive transfer gun. (Thanks, Mom!) Yes, it's ugly. Yes, it's huge. BUT it's super-economical in the long run and one roll of the adhesive can get me through almost an entire scrapbook. Tiffany - have you purchased yours yet? One day, I'm planning to beautify it...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

No I have not purchased it yet. Still searching for the best deal. You know me I have to shop around first. I will have to sell a few more stamps to help pay for it too.

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to see the "beautified ATG". is that militaryese? you know they initials for everything! Mom