Monday, December 3, 2007

Y'all!!! Big News.


So, I'm uploading pictures and came across this one. How did I forget to mention this last week? Only THE biggest news in San Jacinto County in years! (Those of you not from my hometown...start the giggling now, okay? I know it's going to happen!) But, for real. SJC has it's first real stop light! It's not even a blinking one...and it's on REAL poles...and it even has one of those fancy protected turn signals! I made my mom stop so I could get out and take a picture when we were on the way to Thanksgiving. Can you believe it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! It's a big city now!

Anonymous said...

Yes that is front page news! But you didn't mention that about 1/2 mile past this light is the church where you and Chris got married. About where the fifth vehicle on the left is located, too bad the church steeple didn't show up in the pix.
Mom