Friday, January 2, 2009

Top 5 things you would be seeing if I had remembered my camera on NYE...

5. roughly 1,000 pounds of food that hardly got touched

4. an alternative version of "The Newlywed Game"

3. a sweet dance number to "Baby Got Back" (we could teach Kim Kardashian a thing or two about her so called "dance" from Dancing With the Stars!)

2. Caleb's Air-Guitar show - complete with jumping from the couch and smashing his air guitar.

1. a pretty awesome group of friends having a great time!



So, yeah, I'm the loser that forgot my camera. We had a great night at Stefan and Nancy's house. It was a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG night, but New Year's is supposed to be, right???

3 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sounds like great fun--too bad you forgot the camera. I like your new page layout.
Mom