Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things are looking up!

Cole has been fever-free for most of the day. Finally, I got to do something I was really looking forward to this year - walk Caleb to and from school. Working doesn't let me do that... :0( Sure was nice weather, too!

Today, I got a lot of pieces together for the baby shower invitations I'm working on and I hope to get (most of) them done this weekend. Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell y'all...I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA! I'm just a tad bit excited about it. My friend, Kelci (you know, the purse girl...Crafty Mama over there in my blog links), rented a beach house and invited a bunch of us online friends to come scrap the whole weekend away! I can't wait! I'm flying out Friday morning early and will return Sunday night late. Chris has my "other job" (you know, parent-in-charge) all weekend, so say a little prayer for him, okay? ;0)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Have a blast! That sounds like so much fun. I'm so glad Cole is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Same as Jan. Just one comment tho..don't forget to scrapbook while you're there.. MR

Andrea said...

woot-woot, so glad things are looking up!!

I'll see you tomorrow! Can't wait!