Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On Vacation

As you may have noticed, I am taking a semi-break from blogging for a while. I promise to be back updating you with my impressive lifestyle late next week. Saturday started Chris' vacation. We aren't really equipped to be the "jet-setting" type, so we aren't doing anything FABULOUS. Instead, we celebrated a late (child-free!) anniversary Saturday night by going to the movies and then meeting Stefan & Nancy for a late dinner and drinks (their flight had been delayed in North Carolina). Before I went to pick up the boys on Sunday, we did our part stimulating the economy by having the brakes on our Jeep fixed. We have to take it back next weekend to have some other whatsits and whozdoodles fixed. Really. Don't ask me...I have no idea. So much for having a little "no strings attached" money to spend friviously. Why do we spend our entire childhood desiring to grow up? It's not that fun being responsible...

Oh...fun vacation news - we are currently on "Kayla Watch 2008" - my friend, Sharon, was induced this morning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how long is this vacation going to last??