Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

...To the three most important men in my life: Dad, Ben and Chris.

Daddy - You always know how to bring a smile to my face and make me laugh. Thank you for teaching me to have sense of humor. I love that you never meet a stranger and 99.9% of people really, really like you. (That other 0.1% of people just suck anyway) Caleb also wanted to tell you that the "catfish whistle" he invented a few weeks ago seems to work.


Ben - Thank you for always being there for me. We really miss you and Lucy...hope the weather in New Mexico is nice. Caleb wants to know if you ate rainbow fish or buffalo today.


Chris - You are a wonderful husband and father....and, most recently, an awesome balloon animal maker. Thank you for being such a hard worker for our family.

0 comments: