Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Favorites (Finally)

Yeah, Yeah...I hear ya, Kelci...I've dropped the ball on Friday Favorites lately. Well, here I am doing it. Oh, and if you're looking for an interview result update...you can find that here, too. ;0)


Yum. Home-grown tomatoes. Okay, so they weren't grown at *my* home...but they did make their way here! This is the load of tomatoes Mom brought me from the Jett's house last week. And, yes, they are all gone now.


Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. You know, when the economy sucks and you are feeling a little down in the dumps, nothing warms your heart like gooey cheese on buttered bread. Yep, that was my lunch today.

Hmmm...what's up with all the food? I must be needing a snack or something. Oh, and my last favorite??? MY NEW JOB! Yay me! I got a call from my new principal late yesterday afternoon. Yippee!!!

5 comments:

Kelci said...

Congratulations Kristi! I was thinking about you this morning and kept looking for an update. Time to go shopping for new work clothes-or can you wear your yoga pants and t's to work? ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Margaret

Jan said...

Yeah! And just think, since you teach HS kids you don't even have to go decorate the room!

Anonymous said...

And I could go for a tomato and cheese sandwich right now! And I know what good is.

Anonymous said...

those home grown tomatoes would sell for a premium price here in Taos NM! Hippie Dad and Mom