Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well THAT was a surprise!


So, last night the boys were wrestling on the couch. (Gotta love being the mom to boys, right?) All of a sudden, Caleb jumps up and starts throwing cushions off. I go into full-mom mode quickly saying,
"whatareyoudoing?couchcushionsstayonthecouchnotonthefloor!!!"
Then, he turns to look at me and says, "I'm looking for my tooth!" as I see a tiny bit of blood on his bottom lip. Long story short, we finally found the tooth. No, Cole didn't knock it out (which I kinda thought at first)...I just didn't even know it was loose! At this rate, Caleb will have a full set of adult teeth before he even starts school in the Fall. I'm sure there will be moms/grandmas blogging everywhere saying, "He already has adult teeth! There's no way he's only five! I'm sure he's seven at least." Hopefully we won't be a head taller than the rest of the kids, too.

2 comments:

Lu said...

Jan stole my comments!

Anonymous said...

You know the old wives tale..the earlier they lose their teeth, the better readers they are. Margaret