Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We love Aunt Sarah!

Chris had three whole days off this past weekend, so we did some "family stuff" together Friday and Saturday. We were supposed to have field work day at the baseball park on Saturday, but it was raining all day. "Family stuff" quickly translated to doing stuff inside...like wrestling and playing Wii and tearing up the house. Sunday, we left Daddy at home to finish putting locks on the kitchen cabinets (we never had to child-proof with Caleb - he listened) and play on the computer. We drove over to Jan and Jason's to meet the twins. Of course, JR and Caleb had a blast playing together. Cole was entertained by Aunt Margaret (he thinks she's a pretty good playdate!) I could just kick myself for not taking any pictures!!! Instead, I'll show you the framed layout I made for Kyle and Reed...bad picture but you get the idea. There are a lot of "girly" details like stitching and lace, but Jason didn't seem to mind!

From there, we went to stay the night with Nana and Pop while Aunt Sarah was visiting. I love these pictures I got of them on Monday...isn't Sarah's new haircut cute???


Oh...and here's another picture from a recent t-ball practice to show you how much taller Caleb is than the other little boys.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Sarah's haircut is precious, I love it! I was hoping you'd post my super cute picture frame...love it too!

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise for me--you took those pix while I was at WORK! I love it. Caleb is surely the big boy of the team!
Love ya..Mom

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and so are all the crafting projects. Sarah has always had "GOOD" hair. It looks so cute. margaret p.s. Cole makes a nice play date.