Sunday, February 10, 2008

Paper Bag Album - Baby Girl

So, "Baby Days" is next week at Chris' store. Like usual, he "volunteered" me to make some diaper cakes as door prizes. (Don't worry - the store gives me all the diapers to make it with) This is the fourth time I've been "volunteered" to do so. Of course, I know nothing of my "volunteering" until after the fact. Truth be known, I'm pretty tired of the diaper cakes. So, I made the executive decision that I will only do ONE cake this time (instead of three like usual) and then do some paper bag baby albums to donate instead. Pretty cheap...I had about a dozen paper bags laying around and I'm only using papers that have been sitting in my stash for a while now. I'm also going to attach a business card on them in hopes that I can get some local scrapbooking customers!

Anyway, here's the first album I've finished...a month-by-month baby girl book. I think I'm living vicariously through others that have/are having a little girl.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you can do wonders with a paper bag!
Mom

Shelley said...

This is very pretty.