Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Update

We had a great weekend! Caleb and Cole spent the night with Nana & Pop & Aunt Sarah Saturday night while Chris and I went to "Sam's Boat" for Stefan's early birthday party. We had a large time. To quote Prince, we partied like it was 1999 (I turned 21 that year, right? LOL). It was nice to go out and have a good time with just adults for a change. I love my kids, but we all need a small break every once in a while.

We had an impromptu Super Bowl party last night. Nothing much. Stefan/Nancy and Alain/Sabrina/Andrew came over and we all laid around staring at the TV. Totally blew my calorie goal yesterday with the pizza we had, but today's a new day right?

Speaking of calories...Chris is winning the Gann Weight Loss Challenge so far. He wakes me up before he leaves on Monday mornings to "weigh-in". Never fear though, he's only beating me by 0.6% - I still have plenty of time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Gann's!
Mom