Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More Christmas...

Christmas morning brought more fun and gifts. Santa (as well as Nana and Pop) were pretty darn good to us this year! As I mentioned in my previous post, Caleb really got into the Christmas spirit this year. He opened each gift with such enthusiasm - "Oh, it's what I've ALWAYS wanted" was heard many times from him. Of course, we enjoyed a great breakfast including Ben's famous Mexican Sweet Rolls and then Mom made us an amazing late lunch. We are still enjoying the "newness" of our gifts and having so much fun! I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas as well! Oh...and I'm sorry I never got around to sending out my Christmas cards this year...Bad Kristi! It doesn't mean I don't love you...I guess it means I just procrastinated too long and then it became too late. Sorry.

Here's to a GREAT 2008!!!

PS - adding Christmas morning picture slideshow momentarily

0 comments: