Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Seriously. Is this my kid???

If Caleb didn't look so stinkin' much like me and Chris, I would swear I've got the wrong kid. Every morning, he wants to make the beds. He loves to "Swiffer". Space Bags are on his Christmas wish list (and he can recite the entire commercial to you)! The past two days he has bugged me to let him clean the windows. As I type this, he's folding towels and blankets.

HUH?

Of course, all of this house-cleaning desire (that obviously skipped a generation) does not translate to picking up toys...he's "too busy for that, Mom." Oh yeah, and when I asked him why he wanted to clean the windows for the second day in a row, his response was, "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." LOL! Obviously there's a paternity question also...


PS - Santa, if you're reading this, please don't bring any more toys to our house this year. I'll even settle for Space Bags.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think Caleb can host a workshop for JR, we'll call it "The Joy of Cleaning". It's so funny what they see on TV and want, JR asks for me to buy Mr. Clean products everytime we go to the store, he loves those comercials.

Anonymous said...

I can testify to the fact that Caleb and Cole like to clean. Cole used the swiffer last time he visited. I love "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do", too cute. Guess he took after Pop on that! Love ya...Nana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.