Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christmas Ornaments



I sooo have the urge to start decorating for Christmas already (and Caleb seconds the idea)! However, I think I'll hold off a bit longer. We do, however, already have a Christmas paper chain that Caleb and I made with the help of Nana this weekend. He loves it and is overly-anxious to take off the strips each day. I also sat down and finally got these Christmas ornaments made for an exchange. I really like them and the pictures don't really do a good job of showing the dimension and texture. Oh well, you get the idea.

3 comments:

Jan said...

You can start decorating, I have!

Misty said...

Those are really cute!!

Anonymous said...

How cute. Sarah always made an ornament to hang on the tree every year. I still have them. The reindeer baby bottle nipple was my favorite, but the popcicle stick reindeer runs a close second . (MR)