Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been "tagged" - 7 weird things about me

I was tagged by Andrea. So, here are 7 weird things about me...

1. I can't stand to eat "mixed up" foods (casseroles, etc.) unless I know EXACTLY what's in it. See, the textures of certain foods bother me and I really don't like it if I bite into something and I'm not sure what it is. I pretty much eat one thing at a time on my plate, as well. Thankfully, I've gotten over the whole "my foods can't touch" thing.

2. I like to sort things by color...although, I don't really think that's weird, just pretty.

3. My "everyday" dishes are a mix-n-match set from Pfaltzgraff - four different coordinating patterns in the same color scheme. Yes, it was designed that way. Anyway, it truly bothers me if the same two patterns are stacked together in my cabinets.

4. If I'm doing something "crafty", pretty much everything else gets ignored. Seriously, the house could fall down around me... This is why I can only "play" when Cole takes a nap.

5. This is getting hard.
I'm a "pile-er", not an organizer...but I know exactly where everything is.

6. I keep magazines a lot longer than I should. You know, just in case I ever want to use that idea on page 48 or try that cranberry-lemon trifle.

7. I collect cookbooks but rarely use them. I pretty much make the same stuff over and over.


Since Andrea and I clearly read the same blogs, I don't have many other options. Maybe Jan can blog about some of her "weirdness". Oh yeah, Misty too. Oh! or if you comment, you have to leave something "weird" about yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I’m way too normal to have 7 things that are weird about me…he!he! But to comment on yours, I like to stack all “our everyday dishes” (yes, I copied Kristi and registered for the same pattern when I got married a year later) in like designs in the cabinet, but I like them to be mismatched on the table. I think the only really weird things about me is my lack of girlyness when it comes to some really girly things: I’m not impressed or interested in shoes, I don’t like lotions or gels, and I hate to take baths…strictly a shower girl!

Misty said...

I don't know if I can think of 7. lol I don't like people touching me.. lol I like the outcome of a pedicure, but hate the process. lol

Andrea said...

You are not so weird!!

I can especially relate to 6 & 7

Anonymous said...

1. I really like chips on sandwiches...but very rarely eat it.

2. I don't like roses. I think they are way to common

3. I have blue spots in the whites of my eyes.

4. I brush my teeth for a riduculously long time while walking around the house.

5. I like to eat Wavy potato chips and pickles

6. I did ballet, tap and jazz for about 5 years and I'm still not graceful (but you all know that)

7. Spit weirds me out

8. I am completely OCD about putting on deodorant

9. I know how to say belly button in Czech (thanks Sammie Lou)

10. I collect cookbooks for the simple pleasure of looking at them...I very rarely use recipes out of them.

Why do I have so many?!?!?!