Friday, August 24, 2007

Yay for naps! And a scrapbook layout


Cole is taking an afternoon nap, so I thought I would post a recent layout for all of my scrapbooking buddies. Haven't had much time to create this week, but I managed to get this done Monday night after the boys went to bed. This is Caleb (and Aunt Shirley) just before he turned one. Yes, the date on this is December 2003. I only started scrapbooking two years ago, so I have A LOT of catching up to do. I just grab photos that inspire me at that moment and scrap accordingly. I did a little off-set photo mounting - Kelci-inspired, if you will. As a side note, I love the ivory trim on this page - it was from a stash I got from Pam Pam's house (my late great-aunt). Oh...and the patterned paper is all BasicGrey.
Okay, enough computer time....I'm off to work on letters and numbers with Caleb.

0 comments: