Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just have to share this

Okay, so on Tuesday, I sent out a short email to some family/friends letting them now about my blog. I swear - not five minutes later, my phone rings and it's my dad. Before I tell the rest of this story, let me be the first to say that my dad has an above-average sense of humor and is always willing to make someone laugh, so I feel completely comfortable sharing this with all of you. So, loosely translated, here's how the conversation went down:

Dad - Hey honey, I got your email about a "blog"???
Me - Yeah. (giggling, because I know what's coming next)
Dad - Well, what's a "blog" and should I be looking at yours?
Me - (giggling some more) well, it's really just a website blah blah blah
Dad - oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something you were sending to "the girls" or something.

LOL! He really cracks me up. Love you Dad!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sister...
yeah i talked to dad yesterday and he says have you heard about your sisters blog? i said well we talk pretty often so i know whats going on with her....this was before i recieved your e-mail....and he was like no its this website thing -he was just talking it up like it was some new huge invention!!!! i was just like dad i know what it is...the he goes ohhh!!! i think he was mad becuase his daughters know more than him!!!! but i am proud that he gets on the internet- its still a shocker!!!! but i like this "blog" and look forward to seeing more pics of the boys!!!
love ya
lins