Thursday, August 23, 2007

Recent pics

Isn't it amazing how fast a kid can fall asleep when you aren't really trying to get them to sleep? Thought I would add a visual for you here. So, here's what Cole looked like a few days ago - minutes after finishing his lunch. I swear, I took his shirt off, took it to the laundry room and came back to this:

Isn't he the cutest???


Okay, one more - because I can't leave Caleb out! This one was actually a few weeks ago. I was taking a shower, Chris was playing on the computer, Cole was napping and Caleb was playing "ARMY" in his room. When I get out of the shower, this is how I see my darling oldest child:


Evidently, he was trying to be a "big Army guy" with facial hair or something. For the record, he's only crying because Chris and I couldn't stop laughing at him. Seriously....try looking at a 4-year-old with green marker on his face without laughing...

That's all for today - it appears that I've used up all of my "free time".

0 comments: