Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A rare sighting...

Our friends, (Chris) Petrash and Sharon, got married back in July. Chris and I had the honor to be part of their wedding party. The wedding was beautiful (and short!) and we had a blast at their reception. Our friend, Dawn, sent us some copies of the pics she took at the reception. (Thanks, Dawn!) For once, I don't *hate* how I look in these, so here's a rare moment to see recent pictures of me and Chris. I'm usually the one taking the pictures, or I immediately delete them for various reasons - wonky eyes, goofy smiles, or just general grossness (see previous post from today for further explanation). I guess it's even more rare to see Chris in pics - he usually hides when the cameras come out. So, for your viewing pleasure....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Y'all look so cute and I LOVE your hair color

Anonymous said...

AWW SIS,
why do you hate how you look??? I think you are beautiful, in fact I think that I have been jealous of how how you look and just jealous of you in general all my life. And that dad was your daddy first, or maybee I hated that because you rubbed it in my face all the time. The blue dress is really pretty, which when you are as white as us, blue is one of the few colors that look good. Im glad that you look so happy in all these pics, because that day was a rough one. Especially for you.... driving, getting lost, funeral, driving and then wedding!! I cut off all my hair after the wedding I was in the next weekend! it looks kinda like yours but it is a little shorter, and short in the back but longer in the front. I think i need to just keep it short because when its short it looks like i actually have some hair!! But anyways, LOVE the way you look because your GORGEOUS!!!!!
Love you
lins

Anonymous said...

Oh one more thing.... you should know that you are HOTTT because in the third picture, i think that what chris is saying (by the motioning hand in the air) is "Hey Come look at my hot wife, and here is your lucky and privleged opportunity to come take a picture with her fine self"!!!!!
Lins

Anonymous said...

those are awesome pics of yall...and who is that cute girl holding cole? Man...oops...it was me. You are awesome sis, it was good to hang out with you last weekend. lots of love...sarah