Thursday, August 28, 2008

Utterly exhausted

I know there hasn't been much blogging action as of late. Sorry 'bout that. This going back to work thing is really kicking my hiney. Caleb also started flag football practice the same week I went back. They practice three nights a week for an hour and a half at a time. Needless to say, I often have a pile of laundry and a stack of dirty dishes laying around. And I don't care because I'm too tired to worry about it. On a positive note, Friday night is Chris' last night on the overnight management rotation. Hallelujah.

And speaking of Chris...his big 3-0 is Sunday. He can stop pointing out that *I* am 30 and he's *only* 29 now...

Okay, I'm packing a lunch, putting some clothes in the dryer and going to bed now.

4 comments:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Happy b day dh!
Hope you get a routine down soon and you have more energy to do the fun cyber stuff!

Jan said...

I'm sure Caleb's loving flag football! Can't wait to see pics of that!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Chris. MR

Anonymous said...

SOunds like you are getting down the "multi-tasking". Hang in there! Mom