Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recent Cards

I'm slowly easing myself back into doing some crafty stuff. Since I came back from the retreat in California, I honestly haven't had the desire to do much. Sure, I did a ton of invitations for other people, but my own scrapping has been minimal. Sad. I really need to do more, because the boys have really started to show an interest in pulling the scrapbooks down and look at all of the pages in them...

Here are a few cards (front and inside; matching envelope) I've made recently that I really, really like...

A birthday card for Nancy:




A new baby card for Beverly:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you have had time to "create" again. Beautiful cards--I love the "little seedling". too cute...
Mom

Kelci said...

Love those all, especially the last one. I haven't scrapped at all since the retreat either! Like, not even a card!