Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yep....still here

Sorry. I know. It's been a long time. I have a million excuses that you don't really care about.

BUT...
I have to share this with you. I called my mother-in-law this afternoon. She didn't answer, but I did get the recording from her house answering machine:

"Hi, this is Cherri. I'm making a few changes in my life. Leave me a message and if I don't return your call, consider yourself one of them."

She hasn't called me back yet.

Update: She called me this morning. I never really doubted she would. I just thought her message was comical. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she really did weed people out of her life in this manner. Even though Cherri and I are VERY different, we actually get along really well...

4 comments:

Jan said...

I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or not, but I am!

Anonymous said...

I think that's a comment that's suppose to be funny. I've heard it used by 2 other people. One of them WAS getting a divorce tho. MR

Kelci said...

I totally want to use that. I've been working on focusing on the positive in life this year rather than the negative so I think that message would totally work for me.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am laughting! (Glad to know that she did call you back)
Mom