Sunday, March 29, 2009

A gift for Sarah...

I made this frame for Sarah and Steve and gave it to her at her first Bridal Shower. I was inspired by something I had seen that another scrapbooking friend had made. I really like how this turned out - it measures 9x14 and was truly meant to hold three "floating" 4x6 pictures. Unfortunately, this is the only picture that I remembered to take of it...and it's not the best...you can see my sad craft desk through the glass. Today, I found a few more of the frames and am thinking of making some to sell (maybe I'll finally start an Etsy shop...). So, the question is...would you buy? How much?



PS - Sarah, do you think you could take a better picture for me and email it?

3 comments:

Jan said...

That's really cute! I've seen things like that in some magazines and they are NOT cheap!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I think they would make great wedding gifts. MR

Anonymous said...

I would definitely buy one!!! I mean...it has my future last name on it!! Oh and I will take you a picture as soon as I get a new camera or figure out why my old one isn't working anymore :(