Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My life right now...

I'm swamped...and the date circled on the calendar next week reminds me that I'm getting old. I apologize to you all (and when I say "you all", I AM talking to all seven of you reading this - Hi, Mom!). My life consists mostly of laundry, work, making my ten-thousandth invitation this year, and shuffling kids to various activities. Let's face it, I'm a working mom and I've been a little busy. I really do have pictures and stories to share...I will get around to them sometime. But, for now, it's time to pick up the children from day care and head out to t-ball practice...given it doesn't start raining.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's okay, I'm a working Nana. Even though I don't have kids at home, I feel swamped at least 4 out of 5 school days per week.
And we GREATLY appreciate your talent in making invitations!
Love ya lots...Mom

Anonymous said...

You and John are NOT getting older..just getting BETTER. Happy Early Birthday! MR

Jan said...

When are you going to take a page from the book of Margaret and Jan and stop aging at your birthdays? I, of course, will be 25 this year, which I believe makes my mom turn 45! ;-)