Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Save the Turkey...Eat More PIZZA!





I snuck away from work for a little while last Thursday to go see Caleb's Thanksgiving program at school. They all looked so cute in their grocery bag vests, paper feather headbands and macaroni necklaces. (Why change a good thing, right?) They sang several songs, but my favorite was the one that ended with "Save the turkey, eat more pizza!!!" I couldn't decipher the rest of the song, but they got the pizza point across for sure!

3 comments:

Jan said...

What a cute little Indian! I love that he's waving to you in the last picture!! See y'all Thursday

Kelci said...

Bella was sporting the same exact outfit when I picked her up from school on Friday. It was adorable. And they got to pick their Indian name. She was "beautiful bunny". Barf.

Anonymous said...

Caleb looks so cute! I'm glad that some Kindergarten traditions are kept intact. Those headbands, vests and macaroni necklaces are timeless!
Mom