Friday, November 21, 2008

Caleb's Playoff Game

Saturday, November 1st was Caleb's last football game. It was the first "playoff" game. Although they quickly scored two touchdowns in the first quarter, they ended up losing the game. They definitely improved a lot over the season. I was happy to see that Caleb was finally starting to understand the concept of playing as a team. He also learned a lot about expressing emotions (frustration) properly. I'm so proud of my Lineman!!! Nana, Pop, Aunt Sarah and her "man-friend" (LOL) Steve came to watch the game. Check out the great pics Steve took!

My favorite part...the entire team went out as the "team captains" for the coin toss. Adorable.




2 comments:

Jan said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! The first of many years of "playoffs" to come! Way to go, Caleb!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jan. MR