Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Summertime Fun

A few more random pictures from our fun this summer...

Snow Cones (delicious!) I think it's utterly fabulous that our little hometown snowcone stand is on the main "drag" through town and in the middle of a shopping center parking lot...which happens to be across the street from a cemetary. Really evokes the tropical feeling. Good thing the snowcones are so yummy! ;)





Cousin Fun Day at Space Center Houston (did I post these pics before?) with JR, Kyle and Reed. There sure are a lot of buttons to push at this place, so my boys were happy!






Cole "modeling" for the camera...first in his new favorite mascara (Mommy's brand), and then in the latest in pre-school fashion - Daddy's socks worn on the arms. Gotta admit he's pretty cute, though!






Our trip to the museum...(one of Caleb's summertime checklist items)


And some of my favorite pictures of all...enjoying one of the only ways to stay cool in this Houston Heat...swimming in our little pool.





Only 11 days left for me. Summertime, why must you go so fast???

3 comments:

Jan said...

So Cute! I don't think Coloradans even know what a snowcone is, haven't seen a stand anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Yum-o snowcones! Love the pix of summertime fun.
Mom

Morgana said...

You know something odd- I think I know you from somewhere. This blog came up in a totally random "next blog" type thing and I looked at the picture and said "Oh- I think I went to high school with her!"