Monday, April 20, 2009

Another moist house update

So we thought we might be safe leaving the carpet in the office since it only came in no more than 2 feet in front of the entrance door. (There must be a low spot in the floor there...it never traveled any further) I came home from work today and quickly changed my mind. The mildew-ing smell is revolting already. I'm pausing for a second before I attempt to finish unloading this room. Just waiting for Chris to get home and then I have big plans for a carpet ripping party - part 2. I'm not telling him until he walks in the door...otherwise he might decide to work late. Can I tell you how much there is to unload? Two desks....one with all of the computer stuff (I think I'll leave all of the detangling fun for Chris) and the other where I sit and craft. Not to mention the million little packages/bottles/jars/treasure chests full of crafty goodness. Oh...and all of my paper storage cubes. Yay. Still no word from our insurance adjuster.

The positive note I will leave for today is the concrete floor in my bedroom will probably leave me with some excellently exfoliated feet! I'm really reaching for that silver lining today.

1 comments:

Jan said...

Just think of all the redecorating you get to do!